[FWDLK] 1957 Canadian Dodge TorqueFlite

Hi All,

The TorqueFlite of my 1957 Canadian Dodge seems to be at the end of it's life cycle. So, I'll have to replace it.

Does anybody have for sale or know of one for sale?

Since I am going on a two weeks Road Trip through the west, from south to north, it could be anywhere for me to pick it up.

I'll visit Big M this time too!

Kind regards,

Jim, The Netherlands

1957 Dodge Royal Lancer Super D500