[FWDLK] FURY FRONT BUMPER ANYONE????

Hello Group

Before I go the ebay route,,which for some reason I like less and less,,,would anyone like a REAL NICE front 57/58 FURY bumper
(has bumper wing holes)

It was rechromed about 10 years ago---still REALLY NICE,,,no dents, no peeling, no rust.

I would rate it as a #2 on the official 1-5 scale.
No visible faults at all, not far at all from a #1

Figure $250 total,,which INCLUDES shipping to anywhere in the lower 48

ED ECKERSON