Re: [FWDLK] eBay

How about the K&N filter paks, late model salvage parts, and the oxygen sensors that are supposed to fit my 57 Plymouth and 57 Dodge truck, We need a better way to filter our searches. Dick

From: "Roger van Hoy" <vanhilla@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, November 11, 2011 12:20 PM
To: <L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [FWDLK] eBay

Speaking of eBay, is it just me or is the listing of old car parts getting worse? I'm set up to receive new listings for my cars of interest, 1956 Plymouth, 1958 DeSoto, etc. Lately 90% of the stuff I'm getting that's supposed to be parts for that particular car are generic garbage like fuzzy dice and nut and bolt sets. What's up?

--Roger van Hoy

-----Original Message----- From: Mike Singer / Emporium Secondaries, Inc.