Sent: Friday, November 11, 2011 12:06 PM
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] eBay

   I called ebay about all the junk, screws, bolts, plastic ties, etc, etc, etc. I asked whey we had to look at all that general stuff in a specific typed in item or car?

  E bay answer was:    If you are looking for something that fits A 56 Plymouth -----then do it like this   56 (Plymouth). When you do it like that it will go from 4500 items to view down to 424 approx.

  Try it, it really works!!!!

  Ron Swartley