Re: [FWDLK] eBay

Not much help. This assumes that the seller will list it that way. If he doesn't have "fits" in his title or description, you won't see it. If the seller (and most do) says it "fits" it will be followed by everything he thinks it will fit and if it's not a specific part, lots of other makes and models.
Another trick is to misspell what you're looking for. Quite often you'll find listings with the item misspelled and cheap, since no one sees it.
Like "Mangum, Magum, magnom and so on.
Ray