[FWDLK] Power window transmission

Does anyone have a spare power window transmission like the one pictured in the two pictures at the tinyurl links? This is one that the “drive” in the first picture comes straight out from the gearbox, rather than coming out at an angle as was the case in some. It fits the driver front door of a two door hardtop and also fits the passenger side rear quarter power unit. If so, please let me know and how much you need to get for it. I need the one with the “drive” out the same side as the first picture. PM me or email me directly at: george@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks a bunch for the help.

George

http://tinyurl.com/7t6a345

http://tinyurl.com/75br3kn