Re: [FWDLK] 350 Block Questions

  The car had no D-500 tag (or holes for one), but the more I think about it, the more sure I am it was a B-block car.  Maybe it got changed before I got it ?  OK, ... here's a question ....  will a B-block drop right on to the engine horns for a 325 ?  I am POSITIVE it was a clean swap without any welding.

  B.