[FWDLK] SURE GRIP AXLES ANYONE???????????

[FWDLK] SURE GRIP AXLES ANYONE???????????

HAPPY THANKSGIVING GROUP

Just throwing this up into the wind.............
I found a fellow that will cut down NON-sure grip axles for the use with sure grip.
(SURE GRIP UNITS are .120-.125 shorter)
He cuts down the spline end-- and YES--There is still enough spline to mate with the spool.

I will even will have a spare set of axles if anyone interested.
These are for the 57-59 PLYMOUTH and whatever else they would fit for the 8 3/4 REAR

Let me know if there is any interest
ED ECKERSON
LI  NY