Re: [FWDLK] Old vs New Car Crash

   Jason,

         Believe it or not most of the guys on this list know exactly what you are talking about when you say the newer cars are made to collapse when they are hit. However a lot of us know that anything made out of plastic and nylon is going to collapse whether it is constructed well or not constructed well. Think about that for a minute.
The bottom line is super real well trained experienced people come up with these ideas. But that saying that they were made to collapse when hit goes back to the 1950's when they brought out the fiberglass Corvette.

      BOTTOM LINE IS"------EVERYTHING WE BUY TODAY IS MADE TO BE THROWN AWAY IF ANYTHING GOES WRONG WITH IT, INCLUDING IT BEING IN A CRASH. You should see the test where two collapsible cars hit each other and the driver and passenger get to hug the passenger and driver of the other car!!!!! LOL

         Ron Swartley