[FWDLK] Forward Look Lapel/Hat Pin X2

Hi to All Forward Looking Members,

Some have requested that a version of the pin be done solely with the
Forward Look Logo without the 300 circle.

If 50 people send me an e-mail stating their interest, I will do the Forward
Look pin. Will probably be a little less expensive since there does not need
to be three colors enameled.

Original message below:

Have designed and had manufactured a limited run of 1.75" three dimensional
gold plated Lapel/Hat Pins with the 300 Logo incorporated into the Forward
Look emblem.

Photo of the pin is shown at:
http://gallery.me.com/awrdoc/100155

Click once on thumbnail to enlarge the photo. You can download the photo
from the web site or e-mail it to a friend.

This attractive collector's item is available for $17.50 each, shipped to
the lower 48. Just in time for a Christmas present to yourself, friends
and/or family. International, please send your complete mailing address re
cost of shipping. PayPal would be OK.

To order in lower 48 states, send a check or MO along with a self addressed
envelope or enclose
a name sticker to:

Anthony Rinaldi
3004 Foxx Lane