From: Forward Look Mopar Discussion List [mailto:L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Larry Ashbaugh
Sent: Sunday, January 01, 2012 3:56 AM
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [FWDLK] 58 CRL

Nice looking 1958 Dodge, but to me it does not look like a "Spring Special" (I have a Coronet Spring Special, and this car has none of the special chrome accents, etc I would expect), nor does it appear to be a Regal Lancer (interior door panels, etc are not correct).  Although a nice car by Midwest survivor standards, I think the hyperbole exceeds the facts.