From: Forward Look Mopar Discussion List
[mailto:L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of L-FORWARDLOOK automatic
digest system
Sent: Sunday, January 15, 2012 9:00 PM
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: L-FORWARDLOOK Digest - 14 Jan 2012 to 15 Jan 2012 (#2012-11)

There is 1 message totalling 30 lines in this issue.

Topics of the day:

  1. Walter P. Chrysler Museum.

Date:    Sun, 15 Jan 2012 19:09:13 -0800
From:    Rich Barber <c300@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Walter P. Chrysler Museum.

I have received a nice 4 MB .pps file of pictures taken at the Walter P.
Chrysler Museum.  It does have a picture of a nice, black C-300 and a = lot
of other cars made by Chrysler and subsidiary/affiliated/predecessor =
companies.
I=92ll forward it on request to  Chrysler 300 Club International members =
using the server which does not support attachments.

C300K'ly,
Rich Barber
Brentwood, CA
=A0