[FWDLK] MT Trailer from Durango, Colorado to Palm Springs, Calif

[FWDLK] MT Trailer from Durango, Colorado to Palm Springs, Calif

I am visiting my daughter here in Durango and will be heading to Palm Springs with my enclosed trailer. I would take a load of parts, portions of a car or a whole car, not running ok as I have an electric winch. I will not be able to back track to Denver area. I will be heading West on US 160 to US 89 South to Flagstaff, then either South to Phoenix direction or West to Barstow and South in the Los Angeles direction if anyone needs something moved. San Diego would be considered. I cannot go anywhere North of Los Angeles. I travel around 500 miles a day or split the 702 miles from here to Palm Desert, Calif. If loading stuff that takes more than an hour, it is $35. an hour to load and unload. First hour being a no charge.  It would be $600. from Durango to Palm Springs, without the hourly. Off the stated route will be extra. joe machado