Re: [FWDLK] car antenna

Check with the antenna vendors on Ebay. We have  a manual antenna on one of our cars that retracts all the way down. It is NORS but I am sure you can find one.

Sent: Thursday, January 26, 2012 10:02 PM
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] car antenna

Echoing what Fern and Charles said...I too cut the hole and took it to my trim shop and they provided a square reinforcement patch on the inside and then stitched it around.  Been working fine for years now....It also provides a location marker so you can more quickly find front and rear of the cover.  On other covers invariably I have it on wrong and have to rotate it with all of the aggravation that causes...Marv