Re: [FWDLK] car antenna

My mantra is never to replace the car cover on a not-freshly-washed
car body.

Yeah, there's gotta be some unavoidable microscopic scratches on the
paint, but, I happen to drive my car, and there are some stone-dings
and some sand-damage, and some bird droppings' net-effects on
the paintwork, too, along with a couple paint chippings on the exposed
areas of the rocker panels.

Stuff happens, to a 'used' car.

My car also happens to have a light clear coat over the 'color', so, the
scratchings have only occurred 'in' the clear coat finish.

Neil Vedder