[FWDLK] Any interest in back issues of Hot Rod Magazine? (Free)

[FWDLK] Any interest in back issues of Hot Rod Magazine? (Free)

Hello Everyone,

I am clearing out some storage and have several years of Hot Rod Magazine I have decided to get rid of.  I have read them all and will likely never open them again.  I would prefer to give these to someone else who may appreciate the chance to give them a read.  If interested, they are FREE, simply pick them up if local or I can ship the magazines via your preferred shipping method (just pay the shipping cost).

I would prefer to give these away by year (or take all of them).  I should have a complete collection from around 2004-2010.  I am still catching up on some of the more recent issues, so I may only have until about 2009 ready to give away.  All copies are are in good, previously read condition.  Some of them may have slight water damage on the cover (coaster duty, etc...) but are still perfectly readable.

If interested, send me an e-mail.

Also, if you happen to be interested in Aquarium Magazines, I have some of these available too.

Thanks,
Garrett