From: John Hagen
Sent: Monday, January 30, 2012 4:14 PM
Subject: [Norton AntiSpam]Re: [FWDLK] cool 61

Yeah, I saw that and think it?s a pretty neat machine. And the price is actually reasonable. Don?t know if I buy the history without some documentation but I like the car.

Reminds me of a Plymouth I saw at the Chrysler-Plymouth-Dodge dealer my dad worked for back in the early sixties. It was a low line (What, Savoy back then?) 1959 Plymouth two door sedan. Clean car in good shape. Had a light blue body with a dark blue roof panel. Soup bowls on the wheels, black walls (EVERYBODY ran white walls then. There were even fake white wall rings that were held in place by the rim seal). Just a nice looking, very basic ?59 Plymouth. Open the hood and it had the 361 cu.in. 305 hp Golden Commando engine. And Torqueflite. Boy I wanted that car but, of course, didn?t have the money. So I had to stick with my 303 cu.in. two barrel, powerflite?57 Belvedere  two hardtop that just would NOT start at temps below around 10 ? 15 F.

John Hagen