Sent: Monday, February 06, 2012 3:49 AM
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [FWDLK] SEARCH TUNE RADIO ANYONE??

HELLO MEMBERS

I have been considering for a while whether to install my refirbed
search tune into my 58 , or whether to leave the car as it came from the
factory with the standard radio.

I'm still not sure, but I want to test the waters.
I refuse to go the ebay route--getting too expensive and its not that
important that I sell it.

IF ANYONE is TRULY interested, please contact me off line for addt'l
info or offer
Its the 1957 unit--model 917--fully refirbed about 5 years--never
installed.

Price range--$600 or more

It wont bother me to hold on to it for a while

ED ECKERSON