[FWDLK] sport tone inserts

I just had a few requests recently for inserts after a dormant time on nobody either finding 57/8 plymouths in barns or converting to belv line/fury tirm on christine conversions, etc.

when checking my available inventory, i noted that after satisfying the requets at hand, and keeping a personal stock for myself, i have 4 sets available to the public- so i put 2 on ebay in the form of a 58 gold and 58 silver set.

production of my material has ceased- someone out there found the source and purchased the surplus material i didn't want at the time- i ran into a few people [GFS member, CCCmember, etc] that have paid $750 per set for "my" inserts...  take note that when i sold these in quantity- they were reduced to 300/set for 3 sets or more..... back in 2003.  i have been doing this since 1997.
the default price was $325/set which included 48 state free delivery, due to costs of the final run- i had to raise the cost slightly to keep up with the times-  they are now $375 per set.
i have patterns for 57/8 fury; 58 belv, 4dr sedan, 4drht [different at rear door] as well as 58 4dr wagon trim.  i make door panel inserts and can also pattern 59 belv and savoy sporttone inserts, 58 desoto, or even custom inserts based on your templates or accurate measurements.
silver and gold waffle pattern, silver diamond material available for inserts, the same PLUS gold diamond for interior apps.  i wont do 59 sport fury inserts due to fuel door involvement.
the only actual metal inserts available out there are a non-anodized diamond pattern cut to 57/8 insert pattern.
specialized metals in NY makes the exact pattern of anodized insert material- but their biggest section will not make a qtr panel insert-  just a side note.