Re: [FWDLK] Clock repairs?

Neil, that seems very high, unless the "Alternate route" is just replacing the movement with Quartz.
I can't see why some are so opposed to Quartz, It will run forever, won't run the battery down and provide accurate time. It's inside the case, what difference could it make to the car? Not something noticeable, except there will be no tic, tic, tic, clunk.
Ray