Re: [FWDLK] Car Show Etiquette (was: RE: [FWDLK] Clock repairs?)

Re: [FWDLK] Car Show Etiquette (was: RE: [FWDLK] Clock repairs?)

Dave:

    I agree with you 100 percent.  If you want to be more miserable about "judging" you should see what they will do to you at Carlisle after you pay them $100 to judge your car.  It is a farce.

    John Teske