Re: [FWDLK] The Real Idiots in the Old Car Arena

Re: [FWDLK] The Real Idiots in the Old Car Arena

I agree with Burger, I love having fun with the rude and ignorant. My friend Joe always likes to ask "what kind of car do you have here?", which is usually answered with "I don't have a car here" or I used to have....." , he also likes to say "I guess you know more about my car than I do" sarcastically.
Adam