Re: [FWDLK] CLOCKS, CLOCKS, CLOCKS, ARE WE THAT OLD.!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Three cheers in this corner for the dialogue and insight!
Gary Pavlovich

Sent: Saturday, February 18, 2012 10:56 PM
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] CLOCKS, CLOCKS, CLOCKS, ARE WE THAT OLD.!!!!!!!!!!!!!

   Adam,

         Wow, you really told it like it is. Over the years I have did the part of the guys with the clipboard picking winner for  show trophies. After the shows were over and many of the judges would get together, they do not mind telling each other how many things they were not sure of when they did the judging. Some are good guys and many are just proud to carry a clipboard. One judge I know would never pick a car for a trophy if it was red. He hated red cars.
Adam, I like you because you live in the real world and tell it like it is. I have hundreds of trophies I won at drag strips and car shows. When I think of what it cost me to win those $5.00 trophies, it brings tears to my eyes a whole lot of tears.The only real fun I got was seeing Fords and Chevy's in my rear view mirror as I crossed the finish line.!!!!!

    Ron Swartley