[FWDLK] BATTERY ANYONE?????

Hello Members

I have an "ANTIQUE AUTO BATTERY" 24-mc battery for small wheelbase mopars from 1956-1958

It is 6 years old,,has had easy service,, and is available for $5 plus shipping.
It can only ship UPS and is 34 lbs from zip 11741

It still takes and holds full charge,,,but I can tell it does not have the 'kick' it once had.
It looks as nice as it did when new.

Scrap value( here on LI) is $5, but I just want to make sure its available if someone wants it before I do that!!

According to 'ANTIQUE AUTO BATTERY' life spans of 6-8 years is very possible with easy usage.

LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT THIS

ED ECKERSON
11741