[FWDLK] T. V. Show we are on

My son Sean and I have several Forward Look cars, but the TV program we are in is on Velocity tonight, Wednesday and Thursday. It is American Icon, Muscle Cars, Mopar Fights Back. We have 4 69 Daytonas on the show and we were both interviewed. I for an hour and Sean for about 15 minutes. I have not seen the show yet. Chip Foose is the host.  I have no idea how much of these interviews will actually air.   joe machado   palm desert, calif