[FWDLK] I'm BACK !!!!!

  Hi all This is Rich. I used to live in Pompano, Fla.  I took early retirement and now live in Haines City, Fla (near Disney).
  I am a regular at Old Town, which is an entertainment complex on 192 near Disney.
  Anyone visiting this area should visit Old Town on saturday night for their big car show.  And it is EVERY saturday night.
  I can drive my Christine, or '59 Dodge, or '59 DeSoto, or '60 Imperial vert there.
  My dad cruises around The Villages in his '60 Fury vert.