[FWDLK] Needing a '60-'64 conv top header

[FWDLK] Needing a '60-'64 conv top header

I am in need of a front header/cross piece for a 1960-1964 Chrysler convertible.  Part number 2166338.  This is the piece that has the latches and fits against the top of the windshield frame.  I need one that will be easily restored with all the pieces intact.  Surface rust OK.  Please let me know if you have one you would part with or guide me to a collector or salvage yard that might have one.  Thanks for your time.

Rich Barber

1801 Redwine Terrace

Brentwood, CA 94513-6000

Home: (925) 513-6583