From: Forward Look Mopar Discussion List [mailto:L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Bill T
Sent: Monday, March 19, 2012 5:37 PM
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [FWDLK] Helping A FL Friend In Need

Hi Everyone,

I just received a call from my friend who has a 61 Chrysler 300 that is in need of another transmission. The old one he is told, is not repairable. As I understand it, the 300 transmissions have internal differences from the other Chrysler's of that line up (Windsor, Newport and New Yorker). Rob lives in Toronto, Ontario Canada and is hoping he can find a transmission as close to local, as shipping such... would be costly. Any info and or other suggestions and or leads, send them my way.

Bill Taekema

1960 Dodge Polara