[FWDLK] More 57-58 trim for sale

Well, I guess the Beach Boys music I attached to the video I sent yesterday is causing it to be blocked from viewing.  So, here’s what you would have seen:  There is three pieces of trim left, just in time to give your baby a facelift for the 2012 antique car season!

A hood ornament that spent its entire 54 years in a box on a shelf.  It is in flawless condition and it looks like it was made yesterday: $395.

 A hood plate with light pitting on the inside edge that is barely noticeable. Great driver car piece: $60

 A 1958 exhaust port for the left rear. Good driver quality: $75.

If anyone would like to see pictures, let me know and I’ll pass them along via e-mail.  Thanks for looking!

Regards,

Bryan