[FWDLK] 1960 Convertible Owners

Hi to the owners of 1960 convertibles. I have 6 NORS sets of trunk springs left. In order to replace my 300-F trunk springs I had to order a minimum order from a spring manufacturer. They are exact reproductions and function as the originals did.

These were one year only and are not available from any source. They also fit 1960 full size Plymouth, Dodge and if they made a DeSoto? convertibles or any non trunk torsion bar operated trunks.

Please advise by e-mail and send $110 check or MO. Shipping lower US included.

They will never ever be available again, so if your trunk springs are weak or you are a belt and suspender person, now is a time to get a set.

awrdoc@xxxxxxxxx

Tony Rinaldi
3004 Foxx Lane
Philadelphia, PA 19144