From: "Adam Lindenbaum" <AdamL57@xxxxxxx>
To: <L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [FWDLK] car insurance
Date: Mon, Apr 9, 2012 9:05 pm

As a licensed insurance adjuster who worked for a major insurance company as long as my conscience could stand (which wasn't very long) and as a body shop manager dealing with the scum of the insurance world every day, I have to say Hagerty is the ONLY choice if you actually want your cars covered and don't want dozens of loop holes written into your policy so they don't have to pay fairly if you have a claim. Their number is 1-800-922-4050, I was just on the phone with them today, really nice people. (and I've had claims with them, and am probably one of the only people in the world who reads their policy)
Adam Lindenbaum