[FWDLK] keep mice out

Hi
I found a product that uses all natural ingredients and it smells nice too.  It is called Clean Cab.  It was invented to keep mice out of farmers combines and other equipment.  It comes in a box of four “tea bags” and is usually priced around $12 a box.  I put a bag in the trunk and one in the front of my cars and have never had any problem.  I leave the bags in year around because they will actually replace an air freshener too.  They work very well for boats also.  The ingredients are of natural plants that give off odors that mice can’t stand.  When the weather warms up into the 70’s and above they even make my garages smell nice and keep mice out of them also.

Paul Vraa