Re: [FWDLK] HELP!

This worked for me.
When we moved here, my smarter than me wife said we need some barn cats. I am mildly allergic to cats, So no way.
She won, and they are the delight of our life around the place. We once had field mice, Norwegian Barn Rats (they live in most woods), moles, voles and such like.
Nevermore! all cleared out by our fat cats.
They eat little cat food in the summer, but leave the occasional gift on the door mat. Feathers, squirrel parts and the like.
But no problem in the cars......
Ray in Mena, with Jo Ann and 2 and 1/2 cats (one comes and goes)