Re: [FWDLK] Home four-post lifts?

My sons gave me a twin post overhead cable lift a few years ago and it is an excellent lift.
I'm a retired auto tech, and used lifts all my life, of all brands, so I'm pretty used to the quality and faults of these kind of things.
This outfit provides an amazing product.
I only know of their twin post, but it is a real value, American made, easily assembled, and very inexpensive.

The lift came on a pallet, is very heavy, so you need a fork lift or tractor to get it off.
The box  attached to the pallet got torn and some parts fell out, but a call to them had those parts and some spares to me in 3 days. The service is good.
I assembled it myself, and only needed help to put up the overhead traveler that carries the hoses ands safety cables.
Anyone getting a twin post lift will want the overhead to keep the floor clear under the lift for jacks, oil drains  and such.
I can send pictures of it installed and you can post them if you want.
My barn has 10 foot side walls and trusses on 10 foot centers so I used the lift as a roof support at one of the trusses and cut out the middle to give me the room for the lift.
Works perfectly.

Here's the link: American Automotive Equipment <americanautomotiveequipment@xxxxxxx>

Ray