[FWDLK] 1957 DODGE CUSTOM ROYAL LANCER CONVERTIBLE BROCHURE 57

[FWDLK] 1957 DODGE CUSTOM ROYAL LANCER CONVERTIBLE BROCHURE 57

1957 DODGE CUSTOM ROYAL LANCER CONVERTIBLE BROCHURE 57

Original 1957 Dodge Custom Royal Lancer Convertible. This was the swept-wing era. Various Royal Lancer models illustrated along with the Coronet and Sierra Station Wagon models. 36 pages. Good clean condition. Binding edge tape, library stamps or stickers on covers, small writing.

This is a miniature Brochure, 3 3/4" X 6"

Perfect shape, stamped on the back with the Dealership:
Keegan Motors, Inc.
Concord, N.H.

There's one on ebay now, item number: 380252889606  listed for $12.99 BIN if you want o see what it looks like.

$6.50 in my PayPal account using my email address will get it in you hands promptly, prepaid.
Thanks, Ray