[FWDLK] Carlisle Motel available

I forgot that I have a Motel 6 room that is now available as I am not going to be there. It is a single and they were charging me $89.99 a night and I was to arrive July 4th, a Wednesday and went thru Saturday night. I sent a $100. deposit which is not refundable, and just want to let anyone know who is looking for a room and cannot find one. I will not notify the Motel unless anyone of you needs one, then I will cancel as you contact them you need it. This would help anyone of you to get it for sure, ok, joe machado   My cell does not work here, so, email me a number and I will call you and do the switch with you at that moment.