[FWDLK] Hood Insulation Pad Source

Who is the best source for correct repro hood insulation pads?

My first need is for a 64 Dodge 880. (should be the same pad as 61-62 Chrysler, yes?)

I see listings on eBay, but they're listed as same as 63-63 Chrysler with 23 clips.
Well, my car has 20 clips, so I'm skeptical they've got it right. No picture shown, of course.

Also, my car's original pad is lightly molded, with clearly defined outlines of the underhood support sheetmetal.
I'd like to obtain a true replica, one that retains the factory molding/embossing shapes.
Or does everyone just go with material that has the correct perimeter, sans molding/embossing?

I have fin cars that will need pads along the way, too. So I'd like to find out which supplier gets it right.