[FWDLK] Selling some cars, 1962 Chrysler 9 pass wagon, '62 300 4drht, '6

[FWDLK] Selling some cars, 1962 Chrysler 9 pass wagon, '62 300 4drht, '68 Dart GT

Email me privately if you are interested or call, I have pics
1962 Chrysler 9 passenger wagon, special ordered with a 413/ pushbutton auto. Original black car/ black interior, roof rack, tinted glass, p/windows, p/tailgate window. Extremely RARE car. Needs restoration, body is VERY solid, has rust in L/F floor, RR quarter lip, and 3rd seat area. RR rail needs some work and the front bolt in sub frame needs to be repaired or replaced. The 300 is a 4 door hardtop, no rust (except minor rust in trunk), 383/ pushbutton auto, factory air, nice red interior. Both cars engines turn, have not tried to start. Clean Texas title on 300, no paperwork (bill of sale only) on wagon. 300 Has everything the Newport wagon needs and then some, or restore both. WILL SEPARATE FOR $2,200 EACH OR $3,900 FOR THE PAIR
845-796-6954

1968 Dart GT 2 door hardtop, great car for GTS or Hemi Clone. Rust free underside, minimal (quarter size holes) in bottoms of fenders and L/R quarter panel. Bucket seats, console, P/S, P/B, radio delete. Slant 6 Auto, runs drives, stops, good tires. Needs R/R 1/4 skin installed (previous owner cut off the original due to a crease, not rust). $3,400 845-796-6954 Also have an A-Body width Mopar Dana 60 housing and axles($1,000), restored black Mopar Super Stock seats with correct upholstery($600), a complete A-body large bolt pattern disc brake setup (control arms, spindles, ect.) completely rebuilt with Moog parts ($550) which I will sell seperately or make a package deal with the car, I was going to build a Hemi Dart clone. Car has original paint so no surprises. Comes with replacement quarter panel skin for right side.