[FWDLK] Too many parts

Greetings from warm and sunny Shinglehouse, PA.  I am cleaning out my shed and have a few parts I need to get rid of.  One is a used 1955 Dodge hood.  It is in good condition with only some surface rust and no dents or dings.  The mounting bolts are broken off and would need to be removed.  $50.00 or offers.  Also a NOS P/N1964119 left front door shell for a 60-61 Plymouth, Dodge 4 dr and 4 dr Suburban;  62 Dodge SD3 Custom 880 4 door;  62 Chrysler SC1-SC3;  63-64 Dodge TA3-E, VA3-L Custom 880 4 door and 4 door Suburban.  In factory primer with no dents or dings $100.00 or offers.  They need to go as I am going to tear down my shed.  I can Email photos.  I also have some tail pipes, but have to take a look as to what they fit.  Contact me off list please.
Thank you,
Jack In Shinglehouse