Sent: Wednesday, August 08, 2012 3:11 PM
Subject: Re: [Imperial-Club] Chrysler : Imperial HARDTOP in Chrysler | eBay Motors

The buy it now price is $17,9000. The current bidding is at $7,500. After looking closer at the photos, my belief is it’s bid too high already. There’s a lot of careless paint spray under the hood which always scares me. Particularly when some of the areas not covered show rust. That makes me think they just covered the worst rust. If the seller really expects to get his price, he should have pulled the engine out and bead blasted everything, then use the correct colors to repaint. Some of the exterior shots also show paint touchups. The interior looks very nice, but obviously has something sprayed on everything and makes it look too shiny. Also, note in the interior shots, the center floor air registers are supposed to fold upwards when the system is off. Since they are down, this suggests vacuum issues.I see this as a car that was well cared for much of its life, but was allowed to sit for many years without use in a less then ideal environment.

I’d want to inspect this car carefully and drive it before offering the $ 4-5 thousand I feel its worth.

John