[FWDLK] Searching for a Rear View Mirror

[FWDLK] Searching for a Rear View Mirror

Folks –

Well, I’ve had 1 too many close calls of late & I need to replace my interior Rear View Mirror. It’s for a 56 DeSoto Firedome. Mine is so frosted up it’s like looking through a Shower Door.

Doesn’t have to be NOS but nice shape & no frost up. It just needs to look right. I’ve checked several ads in Ebay & other normal suppliers but nothing caught my eye.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Robert Tittle