From: Robert Tittle <ROBERT.TITTLE@xxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2012 12:36:59 -0600
To: <L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [FWDLK] Quartz Clock Movements

I did a search in my Forward Look Folder for a thread covering Dash Clock Repair & Quartz Movement replacement. This thread ran for about 10 days in February & mostly covered the issue of whether it was desirable to replace the Mechanical Movement with a Quartz Movement & what douche bags people can be at Car Shows. However it never covered sources for Quartz Movements.
I couldn’t care less if I don’t hear Tick, Tick, Tick as my Headers would drown it out anyway. So I’ll ask again:
Where would a fella find a source for Quartz Movement replacement for a Dash Clock.
Please don’t reply if you going to rant about Mechanical Clocks & their superiority. I’m just looking to replace the innards of my Dash Clock with a more modern movement. All I care about is “Am I going to be late?”
Thanks for any help.

Robert Tittle

Help The Forward Look with every Amazon purchase by clicking here! <http://www.amazon.com/?_encoding=UTF8&TAG=theforwardloo-20&LINKCODE=ur2&CAMP=1789&CREATIVE=9325>
Help the Forward Look with every eBay purchase by starting your search here! <http://www.ForwardLook.net/ebay>