From: Dan Davids
Sent: Saturday, August 18, 2012 12:29 AM
Subject: [FWDLK] ATF for Torquefllites

It's getting so the salescritters at local parts counters no longer recognize the name Torqueflite.
What's the best brand and source for the most correct fluid for our wonderful, though apparently outdated, transmissions?

Generic brand Dexron III ?

Dan Davids
Seattle

P.S. I'm thinking that Forward Look enthusiasts don't ever die. They just don't show up in the computer anymore.