[FWDLK] 57 DeSoto 325 Poly Questions

1) How the heck do you add brake fluid? The power brake unit is mounted on
the firewall directly above the master brake cylinder. There is
insufficient room (only about an inch) between the bottom of the power
brake unit and the nut/cap on top of the master cylinder.

2) Where can I buy a rebuilt water pump? (online search has come up empty)

Dan Davids
Seattle

57 Firesweep 325 poly 4bbl factory dual exhaust 3-speed torqueflite
(She lit up the tires last night - plenty of torque out of this baby!)