Re: [FWDLK] Flathead Six Power Steering

One of the hot rod forums has a tech article on this I believe. I'll try to find it tonight after we get back from the Monster Mopar Indy show

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 21, 2012, at 11:57 AM, Roger van Hoy <vanhilla@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Off the cuff, I’m not sure there ever was such a thing as PS on a flathead six not mounted on the generator.

Even if there was, the number of PS 6 cyl cars must have been miniscule.

You might save a lot of time and effort by just fabricating a bracket to fit.

--Roger van Hoy

Sent: Thursday, September 20, 2012 4:03 PM
Subject: [FWDLK] Flathead Six Power Steering

Hello Folks:
I'm looking for a power steering bracket and then a pump to fit that bracket, which will mount to a Flathead Six engine. But, not a pump that is driven from the back of the generator, as I now have a alternator in place of the generator.
Does any one know where I can get a bracket and pump? Or where I might begin looking?
Any ideas welcomed.
Thanks George
'56 Dodge Wagon 3 spd. o/d, Hemi (stock)
'56 Dodge Pickup Aluminum auto., 265 Flat Six (highly modified)
'55 & '56 Crown Imperial Limo's 331 & 354
'56 Crown Imperial 2 dr sedan (basket case)

No virus found in this message.