Sent: Saturday, October 06, 2012 2:49 PM
Subject: MoPar Shopping Mall October Sale

spacer.gif
spacer.gif spacer.gif spacer.gif
spacer.gif
Atlas Obsolete Chrysler Parts
MoPar Shopping Mall
atlaschrys.com
October Sale
spacer.gif
Say NO to embedded eBay fees! We've listed all of the 1000+ items formerly on eBay in our new online MoPar Shopping Mall. By eliminating eBay's sales commission fees, we've been able to lower the prices and pass the savings on to you......
Now save  an additional 10% by purchasing before Oct 31, 2012
Purchase on-line or order by phone (951) 461-9005
        1957 300C 3
 Use coupon code "MoPar" for 10% discount

Atlas Obsolete Plymouth ♦ Dodge ♦ DeSoto ♦ Chrysler
41745 Elm St suite 103 ♦ Murrieta, CA 92562 ♦ 951-461-9005
     Fax: 951-461-9220                          email: atlaschrys@xxxxxxx
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif

Click to view this email in a browser

ATLAS OBSOLETE CHRYSLER PARTS
41745 Elm Street Suite 103
Murrieta, California 92562
US

Try Email Marketing with VerticalResponse!