[FWDLK] electric fuel pump

Hello everyone,

I am thinking of putting an electric fuel pump on my 56 Desoto.  This ethanol fuel seems to evaporate out of the carburetor when the car sets of a couple of weeks without being started.  Has anyone done this, which pump should I use, do I need a separate pressure regulator, etc?

Mac's lists a 12 volt Carter pump that puts out 2 to 4 psi.  I have the stock Carter four barrel carb on my car.

Any advice is appreciated.

regards,  LeRoy