Re: [FWDLK] 315 engine parts

  Neil,

  Steve says that if you do the modification work to your Mopar, send that info to CHS, they will notate that in their
files, and send you a new data tag to reflect the new status - all in an effort to foil Barrett-Jackson types.

  Steve's friend Dave says that bolting 440 heads onto a poly will increase performance by 213% and allows the
car to run on rubbing alcohol and water in a 61/39 mix.  Of course, this will only work with numbers-matching engines.

  I say "go for it !"  ;-)

  SgtM