[FWDLK] FW: Plum Crazy Friday 15% Off Sale

hey everyone...ATLAS having 15% off everything

SPENCER

Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2012 05:02:30 -0800
From: gooberdude3@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Fw: Plum Crazy Friday 15% Off Sale
To: newport61@xxxxxxx

From: Atlas Obsolete Chrysler Parts <Atlas_Obsolete_Chrysler_Parts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: gooberdude3@xxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, November 22, 2012 1:46 AM
Subject: Plum Crazy Friday 15% Off Sale
Nov 22-25
spacer.gif
 15%
OFF
 your entire purchase
use coupon code
Plum Crazy
shopnow.jpg
Applies To All Of The 1,200+ Items In Our Online MoPar Shopping Mall
SHOP ONLINE     EMAIL ORDER     FAX ORDER     PHONE IN ORDER (Fri 11/23 only)
Atlas Obsolete Chrysler Parts
phone: 951.461.9005
fax: 951.461.9220

Atlas Obsolete Chrysler Parts
41745 Elm Street #103
Murrieta, California 92562
US
Try Email Marketing with VerticalResponse!