Re: [FWDLK] Good news for the preservation of the Chrysler museum

Re: [FWDLK] Good news for the preservation of the Chrysler museum

I share your concerns, Brent.

Chrysler Group, LLC is indeed the new legal entity that owns all of the
former Chrysler's assets that weren't jettisoned in bankruptcy. It is
majority controlled by Fiat. The US government no longer owns any shares.

Will the museum remain open to the public? There is a troubling line in
the Yahoo news article about the museum being open for special events.

 What does this mean, ...  CHS is now under Fiat oversight and discretion
?  Or is CHS a separate entity from the museum ?

  I guess I don't know who "Chrysler Group, LLC" is, but if they are
associated with the new vehicle production workings, I see
no certain future for anything that ebbs and flows with the political
interests of the money-making business.

   B.